Club Penguin Iceberg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TPA(Total Penguin Action)

3 posters

Go down

TPA(Total Penguin Action) Empty TPA(Total Penguin Action)

Post  tntclay Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm

TPA chairman:tntclay
TPA manager:tntclat

Events:
Nitro Time:10PM U.k and 5PM eastern Day:Saturday Server: Deep Freeze. The server will change every month

Wrestlers:
Tntclay(Randy Orton)
Kyledavis1(Rey Mysterio)
Cardiffpool(Triple H)

Matches:

Normal match
Say pin, the ref will throw three snowballs and you win. But if the person you are facing says break before the 3rd snowball, the match goes on until someone wins. and please try to put on the best show as possible. you have to pretend to get hurt when they do a move on you. And to do a move on someone you must say the name of the move.You also have to wait for your text to dissapear before you say another move.And the last thing is that you cant say "pin" untill you do at least one move. Also you cant pin outside, you cant hit the ref
if you use weapons or hit ref you will be disqualified, also may sometimes hit ref on acident you will not be disqaulfied if you do, when you do the ref will be knocked out and you can not pin when the ref is knocked out but you can use weapons.

Street Fight Match: In this match it is very brutal. You can do ANYTHING you want to your opponent. You may also drag your opponent to the dock, or anywhere in Club Penguin. Falls count anywhere too! So anything goes in this match. The ref has to go everywhere they go because they have to be there to count.

Table match: This is a good match. You must come close to a table(will be around the igloo) And when your near one you must say, Puts threw table. The referee will then throw three snowballs. If the opponent doesnt say, "stops" before the third snowball hits the floor you put the opponent threw the table and you win.

Tag-Team Match

In this match there will be 4 people. 2 on the side of the ring and 2 on oposite sides on the edge outside the ring. Every time you try to pin and the opponent says break you cannot make another pin untill you say "tag" And your opponent comes in and you switch places with him. The same rules apply to the person

Inferno Match!
There will be fire around the ring. It's your job to say THROWS as if you were throwing them in the fire. If the opponent doesn't say MOVES, then he is thrown into the flames and you win because he will be too badly burnt to continue.

Bury alive match:
In this match, It's your job to say bury's. If the opponent doesnt say something like stomps, or Climbs out Then he is not buried alive. But if he doesnt say anything by the time the ref throws three snowballs, the opponent is buried alive.

Cagematch rules:
In this match there will be a cage in the igloo. Both superstars will have to remain in the cage at all times. To win, one player must say, leaves. As if they are leaving the cage. The referee must then count to three and if the other superstar does not say, "stops"then the player leaving the cage leaves the cage and wins.

laddermatch rules:
there will be a fridge in the middle of the ring(ladder). you have to say reaches while near it. the referee will count to three. if the opponet dosnt say something like, throws off ladder, or tips over ladder, before 3 then the one who said reches grabs it and wins.

hardcore rules:
in this match there are no rules and falls count anywhere. pretty simple.

Titles:
TPA title:
Xtreme Title:
Tag Team Title:
Womens Title:
Brawler Title:
Skull Title:

TPA hall of fame:

Refs:
tntclay(Randy Orton)

Tats all the info hope you join
tntclay
tntclay

Male Number of posts : 7
Credits : 10
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

TPA(Total Penguin Action) Empty Re: TPA(Total Penguin Action)

Post  Kyledavis1 Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Ill Join as Rey Mysterio like on WPW!
Kyledavis1
Kyledavis1

Male Number of posts : 93
CP Username : Kyledavis1
Credits : I Got Em all
Infractions : 0/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post  tntclay Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm

ok cool and cardiff pool you said cant join to late sorry, when you joined WPW and thats at 11PM, but dont worry i will make another event soon anyway, but i dont really like this i love WPW more, also read CPP for WPW's matches
tntclay
tntclay

Male Number of posts : 7
Credits : 10
Infractions : 0/5

Back to top Go down

Post  cardiffpool Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 pm

ok

cardiffpool

Male Number of posts : 97
CP Username : cardiffpool
Credits : 4
Infractions : 2/5

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyledavis1 Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm

I have not been added on the Wrestlers yet!
Kyledavis1
Kyledavis1

Male Number of posts : 93
CP Username : Kyledavis1
Credits : I Got Em all
Infractions : 0/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post  cardiffpool Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

i want to be triple h even know i cant come

cardiffpool

Male Number of posts : 97
CP Username : cardiffpool
Credits : 4
Infractions : 2/5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down